PURE & PREMIUM
POTENT, Extra Strength
& Free Delivery in the USA
100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
PURE & PREMIUM
POTENT, Extra Strength
Source: sun-grown, terpene-rich.
Like fine wine, terrior matters when it comes to CBD. We can trace our source to the very farm, located in the Sutter Butte appellation of California. Our 100% boutique hemp strains are selected for high CBD and terpene content and fine aromas.
NO toxic solvents or residues! Ethanol is what vodka and all drinking alcohols are made of -- it evaporates cleanly and leaves no toxic residue in the oil. It does a great job of extracting the precious full-spectrum compounds intact, in their natural ratios from the pure flower.
Ethical, personal supply chain
From the farmers to the distillers to the bottler to us, everyone involved is of the utmost integrity and focused on quality at fair prices. Quality starts with the soil, the plants, clean extraction, and expert blending and flavoring.
Most CBD products are extracted from stalks, stems, leaves and small buds of the hemp plant. Not Golden Goddess: our premium CBD Oil is made from pure boutique flower, a rare find. For greatest benefits, we maintain the full spectrum of minor cannabinoids and terpenes, a synergistic relationship known as the "entourage effect."
As the rich CBD nectar is fat-soluble, we blend it with organic MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) oil to effectively carry it to your body's tissues and cellular membranes for greatest absorption. Golden Goddess CBD is finished with organic vanilla extract for a delightful aromatic and delicious taste.
A quick look at a few of the things CBD can do for you:
Scientists continue to uncover the mysteries of your endocannabinoid system (ECS), and its awe-inspiring regulation of so many life-enhancing functions. Your ECS regulates your mood, pain, sleep, memory, hormonal, digestion, appetite functions and much more.
While its job is to bring virtually every system in your body into balance, modern life gets your ECS out of balance. That's why CBD is so important - to support your ECS to restore and maintain balance in our lives. Less pain, stress and anxiety. Better sleep. Resilient immunity. More health and happiness.
And right now -- a VERY important benefit -- CBD is shown to adjust and tune your immune system and support a healthy inflammation response.
When you maintain a healthy inflammation response your immune system works better: your immune army calms down. It’s no longer trigger happy and causing damage – it’s back to better behavior and stronger protection.
And we all need that right now.
As an antioxidant, CBD interrupts free radical chain reactions, protects against oxidative stress and its consequences in the brain, nervous system, joints, cardiovascular system and more. It supports the activity of glutathione for cellular health from head to toe. It interacts with cellular receptors to promote a soothing analgesic effect. (1-10)
How many times do you wake up in the middle of the night? You're not alone -- 70M Americans suffer occasional sleeplessness.
Sleeping pills have dangerous side effects, which makes CBD a compelling alternative. Not only do many people report they feel less anxious and get better sleep with CBD, a large study of 100+ patients confirms it. (11)
What if you could escape everyday stress, cares and anxiety and enjoy a happier life? A powerful botanical ally, CBD can assist in relaxation and take the edge off of difficult days.
It can help you "unlearn" stress responses that get hardwired into your nervous system. Its soothing effect can be profound in assisting with daily life challenges. (12, 13, 14, 15)
While there are no double-blind, placebo-controlled studies on CBD and orgasms, there are lots of happy people raving about it!
Others attest to relief of normal mood changes, cramps and discomfort associated with menopause and the menstrual cycle. PLUS, there is compelling evidence that CBD assists with hormonal balance.
As an antioxidant, CBD interrupts free radical chain reactions, protects against oxidative stress and its consequences in the brain, nervous system, joints, cardiovascular system and more.
Sleeping pills have dangerous side effects, which makes CBD a compelling alternative. Many people report they feel less anxious and get better sleep with CBD.
What if you could escape anxiety and enjoy a happier life? CBD can assist in relaxation and take the edge off of difficult days. It can help you "unlearn" hardwired stress responses.
Golden Goddess CBD Oil is safe, affordable, and easy-to-use. Each 30ml bottle contains 30 servings and can be taken day or night.
Our CBD is made from boutique California hemp flowers (Sutter Butte appellation) grown without pesticides. It's then extracted in California using a non-toxic ethanol process. The ethanol is then evaporated leaving no detectable residues. This process yields an amazing full spectrum CBD extract.
Batches are tested by a 3rd party lab for safety and consistency (see below).
The dropper applicator has measurement markers on it (0.25, 0.50, 0.75 and 1ml), allowing for accuracy and flexibility for serving sizes.
30 - 1 ml servings
Milligrams per dropper:
33.3mg of CBD per 1ml dropper
Shake well. Start at 1ml. Increase as needed.
1) Orally, dispense under tongue. Hold for 30-60 sec., then swallow.
2) Topically, rub into painful area.
3) For personal lube, mix with avocado oil. Apply to genitals.
Organic Medium-Chain Triglyceride MCT Oil (Coconut derived), Organic Vanilla Extract, Cannabidiol (CBD) 1,000mg.
Grown, extracted and packaged in California, our quality CBD oil is third-party tested, completely legal, contains <0.3% THC. This product is available to ship to all 50 states and internationally.
This product and the statements provided about this product have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Consult your physician or health practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or using other medications.
(1) Antioxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Cannabidiol, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7023045/
(2) Cannabis sativa L. and Nonpsychoactive Cannabinoids: Their Chemistry and Role against Oxidative Stress, Inflammation,and Cancer. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6304621/
(3) Medicinal Properties of Cannabinoids, Terpenes, and Flavonoids in Cannabis, and Benefits in Migraine, Headache, and Pain: An Update on Current Evidence and Cannabis Science. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30152161
(4) Is cannabis an effective treatment for joint pain? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28967368
(5) Oral anti-inflammatory activity of cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive constituent of cannabis, in acute carrageenan-induced inflammation in the rat paw. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14963641/
(6) Attenuation of early phase inflammation by cannabidiol prevents pain and nerve damage in rat osteoarthritis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28885454
(7) The effects of Delta-tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol alone and in combination on damage, inflammation and in vitro motility disturbances in rat colitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2931570/
(8) Medical Cannabis for Neuropathic Pain. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29388063
(9) Impact of co-administration of oxycodone and smoked cannabis on analgesia and abuse liability. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29463913
(10) Cannabinoids, Pain, and Opioid Use Reduction: The Importance of Distilling and Disseminating Existing Data. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31579833
(11) Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series https://www.thepermanentejournal.org/issues/2019/winter/6960-cannabis.html
(12) Cannabidiol Regulation of Learned Fear: Implications for Treating Anxiety-Related Disorders. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27932983
(13) Cannabidiol as a Therapeutic Alternative for Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: From Bench Research to Confirmation in Human Trials. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30087591
(14) Cannabinoid Regulation of Fear and Anxiety: an Update. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31030284
(15) Effects of cannabidiol (CBD) on regional cerebral blood flow. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14583744